Friday, September 10, 2010

First Day of Preschool!

Haley's first day of Preschool was today! It really didnt seem like anything too new since she went last year for 3 yo preschool, but she was so excited to get to go again!! When we got there she walked right in and said "Bye Mom" and I said "Dont I get a hug" and then with a sigh she walked over and gave me a hug and kiss (like I was totally interrupting her fun)! I thought it was kind of cute though and I'm glad she was so excited to go!

The before shot at the house (I dont know why but we always had to take one of these)

Getting there....'finally'! Notice how Parker wanted to be in all the photos as well ;)


Getting settled in the classroom - she's a pro!
Haley is such a sweet girl and I'm glad she loves learning and playing with her friends at preschool!

2 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

I love all your posts! Way cute picture of your kids, they are so cute! Looks like you've had a lot of fun :) And you'll have to teach me how you made Haley's butterfly cake...that was so cute! And those storms...scary...if I saw those clouds here...

Katrina said...

I hope she has a great year! Small Miracles is such a great place to be. I miss it :(