Thursday, May 13, 2010

One for the Memory books...


Posted by Picasa

I've just been noticing lately how much Parker has been changing and learning! He learns new words all the time and is just turning into the cutest little toddler. He follows his sister around like she is the coolest person in the world and gives the sweetest hugs and kisses. I wanted to write down some of the things he is saying right now because I know that before I know it he'll be saying full sentences and I will have forgotten this stage. I'm sure I wont get all the words he is saying right now but here are some:

"Momma"
"Dad-eeee"
"Ay-lee" He often will walk around the house yelling this until she responds
"Bum-pa" Dual word for grandpa or grandma
"Des-ta" Dexter (one of our dogs)
"Il-eee" Lily (our other dog)
"or-por" Corporal (one of our horses)
Note: During prayers all of the above must be mentioned :)

"Hi" Says this very clear, so clear that grandma has mistaken him for Haley on the phone.
"Bye" Also says this very clear
"Ny-Ny" : Night night
"Beepers" : Binki
"Bus" : a yellow school bus or anything resembling such. Semi trucks and large vans are also called this.
"Tah-tes" : Tractor
"Ba-wa" : Skid Loader - it took me a while to figure out why he was calling it this, but I think he is trying to say the loader part.
"Mon" : Mine
"Aawt" : What - this is very cute. When Haley says to him guess what? He'll respond "Aawt"
"Eeese" : Cheese or Please
"dat-dahh: Hot Dog - without fail whenever I ask him what he wants to eat this is what he says (whether he really wants one or not)
"Bi-byte" : Big bite
"Buzz" : Bugs
"Puppy"
"Airs" : Stairs
"det" : Get - says this in a very demeaning term toward the dogs if they are in his way :)
Eee-sus : Jesus

And I'm sure there are more than that. I just love this little boy so much and feel so lucky to be his mother. I still am amazed at how fast he is growing but I love seeing his little personality come out more and more. Love you Parker!

No comments: