Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Grandma Jackson's Visit!

As I mentioned before, April was our month of visitors and to end it off was my Mom coming! It was so fun to spend some time with her. It was really cute when we picked her up from the airport - there was a long hallway that we knew she would be coming out of but we had to wait and one end of it. The kids were so anxious to find Grandma! When they saw her coming they both bolted down the hallway and when she saw them she started running too :) I so wish I would have had my video camera or even just my camera to get some pics - it was like a scene out of a movie - but I forgot it of course, so it will just have to be one of those memories ingrained (sp?) in my brain! My mom was able to go to preschool with Haley and she was so excited for Grandma to come with her! It was just so fun and as always we were all so sad when she left!


Flying a kite with Grandma! I can't believe this is the only pic I took of her and the kids - ugh I'm such a slacker sometimes.


WE LOVE YOU GRANDMA JACKSON! WE MISS YOU!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

That was a funny post, you had a very busy month how fun to have all the visitors and it was great having your mom at school with us.