Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I LOVE SPRING!

Spring is definately my favorite season! I love to see all the buds on the trees, the grass greening up, and the beautiful flowers! I especially love spring in Iowa - it just seems to be so much greener then out west and I LOVE GREEN! Here are some pics I took around our yard (took them a couple weeks ago)



The kids on the tree swing Scott made for them. They love it and so do I! Its just made out of rope with a board to sit on - it looks like its been there forever. BTW the day I took these pics was a grub out day so dont mind the grubby clothes, dirty faces, and crazy hair ;)


These are there Easter outfits - a little late I know, but better late then never :)



3 comments:

Amber Jackson said...

love the spring blossoms and the happy kids!

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

I love the beautiful pictures! I can't believe how grown up your kids are!

Katrina said...

Oh your yard has so many beautiful flowering plants, that is soo cool.