Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tree Decorating!

We decided to get a Christmas tree and decorate even though we weren't going to be at our house for Christmas. I have such fond memories of decorating the Christmas tree when I was little so I guess I want to give my kids the same experience. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it. Haley was especially excited when she got to put the star on. Also, we had quite the snowstorm (of course it was while scott was gon) and I was snowed in for a few days. The wind and drifts were the worse part and it all seemed to land in front of my house! Thanks to some wonderful neighbors we were able to get dug out! The kids didn't mind the snow though!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Decorating the tree is one of my favorite parts of Christmas it is so fun to get out the ornaments we have collected over the year and to see the ones the kids made. But I can't believe you didn't like being snowed in go figure. HAHA you got to be kidding I would be going crazy at just the thought of being snowed in!