Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Day of Preschool!

On Friday, Haley had her first day of Preschool! She has been so excited to start and she absolutely loved it!


Sooooooo excited!

When we arrived she did not have any problem walking right in a enjoying herself, meanwhile I was getting a little choked up! My little girl is just getting so big!

She was excited that her good friend Elliot (from nursery) was in her class - he is the one standing next to her. And her teacher is my good friend Katrina so that works out well since she already knew her.

She was so excited when I picked her up and wanted to tell me all about it, it definately wore her out though and she fell asleep in the car ride home :)


7 comments:

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

Cute! She looks so grown up!

Amy Nielson said...

She is so cute! Oh, I know the feeling of bringing your kid to preschool. It's mixed feelings of your happy for them and sad that those baby/toddler days are gone! But they have so much fun!

Kallee said...

How exciting for Haley!! Kinlee just preschool as well and has been loving it.

I loved going through some of the posts and seeing little Parker's hair cut and his cute birthday cake. You do such a good job Mills!

I'm so glad you are enjoying your time in Iowa, can't belive it's been a year!

The Olsen Family said...

How cute! I can't believe our kids are old enough for preschool. Seems like just yesterday we were all getting married. Miss you guys!

Seantae Jackson said...

When I dropped the boys off there first day, I got a little teary-eyed and called my mom, "How in the world am I going to do kindergarten?"

Konnie said...

I can't believe she is getting so big. Ky and Bricker are going together to Mrs Gordans this year. We can't wait to see you guys.

Katrina said...

I love her picture on the front walk of your house that was very cute!