Monday, July 27, 2009

First Haircut, First Word, First Step

This post is actually about a month late! All of these things happened a little while ago but we've just been so busy and I've had other things I wanted to post, but I have finally gotten to it!


First Haircut:





















First Words:
"Mama!" (Haley said Dada first so I was pretty excited about this one!)
"kuck a kuck a kuck" - translation: Yucky
and then a little later came:
"Dadadada"
First Steps:
(video soon to come - I cant figure it out on this new computer so I'll put it on when Scott comes home!)







2 comments:

Seantae Jackson said...

SUPPPPPEEEERRRRR cute! I miss him! I love that he said momma first... next is "favorite aunt... tae tae". Give him hugs from us!

Katrina said...

He is so cute in those pics!