Wednesday, July 1, 2009

3 YEARS OLD!



Haley turned 3 years old on June 25th! She was so excited to finally have her "Happy Bir-day". She kept telling me all day "Thanks mom for my happy bir-day"! It was really cute. It also worked out perfectly that all of the packages sent by family arrived on her birthday so she really enjoyed that! Thanks to all! She had a really fun day and I just can't believe that she is 3 years old already!

Started off the day with her favorite breakfast - muffins!



Helping me make her teddy bear cake. I was excited that she wanted a teddy bear cake because it was really easy (and I'm not much of a cake decorator;)


Since Scott was gone until late that night (missed it by 4 minutes actually - his airplane got delayed) we went swimming the next day and she loved it.

Also, it was our 5th anniversary! It kind of gets overlooked since Haley's birthday is on the same day. But he brought home some chocolate for Haley and I (Haley has one that says Happy Birthday Haley) from the M&M factory. Also, he did his homework and found out that the gift for the 5th anniversary is wood, so he bought me a new table (dont have a pic yet)! I really love it! We've seriously needed a new table for a while!

7 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

I thought of you guys on your anniversary/Haley's b-day! Cute chocolate idea, I want it :) and the table, way to go Scott. Haley's getting so big, she's so cute, I love the picture of her holding the cake.

The Olsen Family said...

Time sure seems to go by fast, I can't believe she's 3! And we've all been married 5 years already!! We sure miss you guys.

Amber Jackson said...

happy birthday Haley!
we were thinking about you!

Konnie said...

WOW!! My brother did that? You are really good for him. We glad you guys got together. He did good.

Seantae Jackson said...

She looks SO cute! I love the way the cake turned out. I think it's super cute she kept saying thanks for her birthday. The boys still tell me, "Haley's Happy Birthday Next!" I'm glad the present got there the right day!

Kallee said...

Happy Birthday Haley!! I didn't realize Haley's b-day was on your anniversary, that's so crazy. She is getting so big and she looks so much like her mom.

Katrina said...

That was so cool that Scott got you and Haley some chocolate he just know the way to a woman's heart.