Monday, December 1, 2008

Thank you!

I know this post is a little late for Thanksgiving, but I just wanted to write about some things that I have been truely grateful for this year. Here's just a small little list:

My wonderful husband! (even though I can totally blame him for moving me half way across the country)
My two year old, who always keeps me on my toes!
My beautiful baby boy!
My beautiful new place out it Iowa!
The opportunity to get out of my comfort zone and experience something new!
All of my family and friends, who have been nothing but supportive!
The knowledge of the gospel and the comfort it gives me!

We love you all and Thank all of you for all you do!

4 comments:

The Olsen Family said...

What a great time of the year to remind us of all our blessings! We sure miss you guys. I hear you will be coming back to Utah soon. Give us a call, we'd love to see you while you are here.

Seantae Jackson said...

I'm sure thankful for you- and want to see you guys! (I'm glad we get to soon!) I'm thankful for all of your cute family too! (Way to be- being thankful for new experiences!)

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

Hey, I found your blog through Adrianne's blog. Your children are so cute! That's exciting you are in Iowa! You will have to email me your email address so I can send you an invite to my blog. email me at rose.lowry@gmail.com. Happy Holidays!

The Jones Family said...

Hello! I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas! It's great to see you two, you have such cute kids. So glad to see things are going well for you. Take care and have a great holiday season. ZJ