Saturday, July 10, 2010

Trip to Utah!

We were so excited to be able to go to Utah for a few weeks this summer! We got a ton of playing in and pretty much exhausted ourselves! Special thanks to my Dad for helping me drive out with the kids before Scott came - it worked out really good! We spent our time playing with cousins, camping, boating, watching parades, and just spending time with family! It was a wonderful trip and was hard to come back home!

Here is a little slideshow of Haley's Birthday. We ended up having the Jackson family reunion that weekend so she got to go camping on her birthday! She had a butterfly themed party with the cousins which was so much fun! Her big present was a new bike which she loved. I cant believe my baby girl is 4 already - time has gone by sooo fast!



Even though Scott wasnt there he still remembered Haley's Birthday - which is also our anniversary (6th :) and sent Shane and Rachelle up to the campsite to bring us flowers! I loved it! It was so sweet! And thanks to Shane and Rachelle for driving up to give them to us!!!

The kids loved climbing in Grandpa Jackson's apple tree! I just love this pic!

The 4th of July parade in Huntsville! All the cousins lining up for candy!

Wakeboarding!! Yep that's me :)

Tubing with Daddy!


I had so many other pics but I guess that will have to do for now! It was so fun and we already miss everyone so much!! Love you all!!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! You did awesome on the butterfly cake I'm impressed. You and Scott are going to have a great time each year coming up with the next awesome cake :)
You totally rocked on the wake board that is an excellent picture!