Monday, March 8, 2010

Isnt it supposed to be spring?!!

So I am seriously getting sick of posting pictures of the snow!!I have spring fever so bad but it's March now and the snow it still definately here so I guess I'll post these pics. Will Spring ever come?!!

This is the snowbank at the bottom of our driveway - and this was after a few days of melting!! I think it might be July before all this snow is gone!!


Scott helped Haley make a slide - who needs a playground when you have snow?!





The Cowboy Snowman! With it warming up a little the snow was finally wet enough to make a snowman - Haley loved it!


This ice sculpture was made from a pipe running along the deck that drips a little - kind of cool.

They love playing in their house and "make dinner". Haley will lean out the window to take my order - its pretty cute.

He's such a cheeser!

5 comments:

Amber Jackson said...

that is a ton of snow! :)

Seantae Jackson said...

I can't believe that pile! It almost looked dangerous for Haley to go down... Holy Cow! We totally are sick of it to, any day it hits 40 we are outside full fledged on a winter strike. Bikes, sidewalk chalk, swings.... then 10 minutes later everybody's crying cause they're freezing- go figure.

Amy Nielson said...

I loved all your posts! I hear ya on the snow...bring on spring!

Katrina said...

Cool snow slide, at least we have can have some fun with the white stuff. I love the ice sculpture very cool.

The Olsen Family said...

That is a ton of snow still! Ours has finally melted. I am ready for spring too, I know how you feel. My kids have been dying to go outside and play.